e are super excited to be collaborating with local business French Chef At Home to offer some amazing seasonal dishes with produce from our market garden and shop. This month is the turn of our incredible Purple Sprouting Broccoli - not only a show stopper, but also packed with more antioxidants than normal broccoli!
Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Soft-Boiled Quail Egg and Black Garlic Ketchup
2 packs purple sprouting broccoli
1 jar/bottle black garlic ketchup
3 quail eggs
- Boil the broccolis in salted water for 2 minutes then cool them down in iced water.
- Boil the quail eggs for 2m 30s then cool them down in ice water.
- Peel the eggs and slice them vertically into equal halves.
- Place some garlic ketchup on the bottom of the plate. Lay the broccoli and eggs on top.
- Add herbs of your choice (coriander, pea shoot, cress… etc.) and a dash of smoked oil.